A/C and Heating Repair
When temperatures rise, there’s nothing more refreshing than getting into a cool, air-conditioned car. However, auto A/C and heating systems can wear over time with use, and your refreshingly cold air becomes…hot. County Tire Co. can perform routine auto A/C maintenance and heating system repairs which will keep your car comfortable for you and your passengers. County Tire Co. offers quality auto repair services in Delhi, NY, and surrounding areas.
What an auto A/C and heating system does: Auto heating and A/C systems function to keep your car cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The auto A/C system additionally offers a double function of working your defrost in the winter. Heating systems are comprised of a heater core which acts like a little radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses to draw the heat from the engine to the core. Auto A/C systems operate similarly, by delivering coolant to the fan to blow cold air in the cabin.
Auto A/C & Heating System Repair Service in Delhi, NY
Why auto A/C and heating system repair service is important: Heating and A/C systems can wear out over time with use. Hoses can easily step up and leak if not serviced, leading to poor efficiency or a lack of cooling and heating completely. Correct routine maintenance can keep your automobile comfortable for you and your passengers.
The best ways to tell if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- Your A/C blows just a little cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells moist, musty, or like mildew
- Your cabin does not heat up in cold weather or is just somewhat warmer than outdoors
- The defroster takes longer than normal to function, blows in filthy air, or doesn’t operate
- Your heater or A/C only operates when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the vehicle is still
- Your heating unit blows chilly air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- At the highest setting, your vents do not put out much air
An in-depth inspection of heating and A/C systems includes:
- Checking the interior and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap, and thermostat
- Screening the compressor belt
- Examining for cracks or additional damages
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Contrasting the air conditioning pressure to product specifications
- Examining the air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks
- Checking the interior vent air temperature
County Tire Co. Offers Quality Delhi, NY, Auto Air Conditioning Repair and Heating System Service
Remember to schedule your heating or A/C check at County Tire Co. before the peak of the season to make sure you have the most comfortable driving experience in Delhi, NY, and surrounding areas. Contact County Tire Co. to set up your next auto A/C repair, auto heating service, or auto repair service. County Tire Co. is proud to be your number one auto repair and tire store in and around Delhi, NY.